Thursday, April 30, 2015

Not crazy, just tired

Recently I started to wonder how do people, as they use to write in some novels, "cry themselves to sleep". Turns out I cannot do this (this and having a second baby, apparently). I cry while lying down, my nose gets all stuffy, which makes it impossible to breathe... so I don't get any sleep for a long, long while.
Since our second cycle since my surgery did not give us any positive result, my Dr. of "crappy uterus" theory suggested to try Lethrozole, and I am having a scan tomorrow to ensure there are no cysts on my ovaries. A scan on my heaviest bleeding day, sounds like fun, right? But anyway, good luck to me, my ovaries make cysts too often for my taste. 
Also, next week I am seeing the Dr. himself to discuss stuff, and then I am seeing my RE to listen whatever she has to say, and to try not to burn any bridges (I mean, this woman DID NOT TO SHIT for me, and I had to request most of my tests, while she could have done them a year ago and save me some heartbreak... and of course she does not believe in basically any form of treatment I've been reading about - except IVF of course). I am also making an appointment with an acupuncturist, though I am scared shitless of what needles can do to me.
I thought the arrival of AF will leave me crazy - throwing the dishes and cutting my hands crazy. Nothing of the sort had happened. I am just tired and don't really want to come out of my room, or have dinner. Just want to be left alone for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment