Friday, April 24, 2015

And here is the TWW again

So, I am in the middle of another TWW, and I am slowly going crazy. Last time there were lots of distractions to take my mind off things, but now there are none - and predictably enough I've been having it all. Seriously. Back pain, pulling sensations in lower abdomen, breast pains and fullness... until it all just stopped today, and I am, of course, freaking out because it stopped. I already had my share of peeing on sticks, all negative, of course, and ordered a new bunch of Wondfo finest. I talked my RE into checking my 7dpo progesterone levels, and they came out surprisingly good - even "great", as my RE said in her email, which is very uncharacteristic of her (she's of doom and gloom, remember). 
I also had a talk with a friend, who, at 44, decided to give her kid a sibling and went for fertility check-up before starting in earnest. Her AMH is almost the same as mine, so it looks like I've got my Best Fertility Friend (or maybe not). Her Dr. did not check FSH, just prescribed her some Clomid and wished best of luck. I am sooo going to make an appointment with her Dr. and have a third opinion, just because.
The business with Best Fertility Friend is very confusing, still. First, it's not that easy for me to share too much personal information (blogging is different, isn't it?). Second, it's a precarious position to find yourself once one of BFFs gets pregnant... I personally am not sure I would be able to maintain contact if she gets pregnant and I don't. It's just too hard, and when we were talking and discussing AMH, Clomid, CoQ10 and such, I couldn't help but see it, this writing on the wall. Oh well. Please, please, dear Universe, let me have another baby, and let her have another one, too - so we can continue being friends. I've lost too many friends to this RPL shit already.

No comments:

Post a Comment